POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something I hate about web forums : Re: Something I hate about web forums Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something I hate about web forums
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 16 Nov 2009 01:26:10
Message: <4b00f082@news.povray.org>
On 11/15/09 22:28, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> If you use, say, Wordpress as your blogging software, you can get
>> Google to index it (as soon as you post?).
>>
>> So set up Wordpress and create a post with a link to whatever you want
>> Google to index.
>
> How the hell does that work?

	Which part? Getting Google to automatically index blog posts?

	In Wordpress, go to Settings --> Privacy. Select the option that allows
Google, etc to index. Then go to Settings --> Writing --> Update
Services. See:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Update_Services

--
Ground yourself, THEN hug your motherboard!