POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More technical WTF : More technical WTF Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  More technical WTF
From: clipka
Date: 15 Nov 2009 22:02:31
Message: <4b00c0c7$1@news.povray.org>
So when I have a bootble USB stick inserted, my BIOS still gives a F***;
it doesn't even pop up the boot device selection menu when I press the
key during POST that should bring up the menu; it still boots from the
hard disk. Even if I tell it to /do/ boot from USB, and /never ever/ try
booting from hard disk.

Unless I insert some CD. It doesn't even seem relevant /what/ CD. It
doesn't even seem to get accessed. Possibly one of those transparent
plastic dummies you frequently find at the bottom of CD-R cakeboxes
would do...

*WTF?!*