POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something I hate about web forums : Re: Something I hate about web forums Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something I hate about web forums
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 15 Nov 2009 18:25:10
Message: <4b008dd6$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/15/09 10:48, Warp wrote:
>>    I don't have a "blog" per se, but making a html page and linking to hit
>> from somewhere in my homepage could potentially achieve the same effect.
>
>    It has been now over a week since I made the page and Google still hasn't
> indexed it, even though it's linked to from me home page.
>
>    Is there a way to tell google to index it?

	If you use, say, Wordpress as your blogging software, you can get
Google to index it (as soon as you post?).

	So set up Wordpress and create a post with a link to whatever you want
Google to index.

	Probably works for all major blogging systems/software. Heck, should
work if you do that even with a Wordpress or Blogspot account.

	Haven't tried it, though.

--
Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?