POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nintendo DS Lite - game recommendations : Nintendo DS Lite - game recommendations Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Nintendo DS Lite - game recommendations
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 15 Nov 2009 16:28:38
Message: <4b007286$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

We're buying Nintendo DS Lite's for the kids this Christmas (3 girls and
a boy between ages 4 and 10) and I need some game recommendations. I
don't know much about the platform or the games available for it.

I want to get them games with good playability/longevity, rather than
gimicky titles that won't keep their attention. They all enjoy the Lego
games on the PS2 and they've spent hours playing SuperTux on the PC.

I don't mind buying older titles, especially second-hand ones!

I'm sure they'd like the multi-player link-up feature, but I guess each
Nintendo needs a copy of the same game to play?

I've heard Animal Crossing is good.

Game recommendations/advice appreciated

Thanks

Reuben