POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something I hate about web forums : Re: Something I hate about web forums Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something I hate about web forums
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Nov 2009 16:10:46
Message: <4b006e56$1@news.povray.org>

news:4b0030c1@news.povray.org...
>  Is there a way to tell google to index it?

Post the link to a couple of popular web forums that are fully on-topic and
indexed by Google. There's really no need to post it everywhere as these
kind of things can snowball easily if the content is right. Google indexing
is really a popularity contest: I've seen messages in famous web forums show
up a few *** minutes *** in the Google index after being posted. On the
other hand, pages with no external incoming links can stay in limbo for a
while.

G.