POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting experience with Win7 and openSUSE 11.2 : Re: Interesting experience with Win7 and openSUSE 11.2 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting experience with Win7 and openSUSE 11.2
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 15 Nov 2009 11:59:23
Message: <4b00336b@news.povray.org>
On 11/14/09 11:51, Warp wrote:
>    It was some time that I tried it, though. I don't know if they have fixed
> those problems.

	Did you try a pre 4.2 version?

	4.2 was supposed to be the first stable one (by their own standards).

	I haven't used any of the major DE's for many years now. I do, however,
use a whole bunch of KDE applications. My terminal emulator has always
been Konsole. And I must say, Konsole 4.x has a fatal flaw: In some
applications like mutt, if I set the color to be BrightColor (e.g.
BrightYellow, etc), not only does Konsole make it bright, it makes it
bold. Which makes it horrible to look at. The bug report has been
sitting with them for probably over a year now, with many people
complaining. Yet no fix. So I continue to use the 3.5 version of Konsole.

--
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every waking moment of it.