POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computers are fast : Re: Computers are fast Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computers are fast
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2009 21:14:34
Message: <4aff640a@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> I'd say the article is badly written.  I'm not supposed to know whatever
> previous article says in order to understand the current one.

1) It's a blog.

2) The first paragraph tells you what he's comparing.

> That's progress."
>
> without acknowledging hardware differences...

No. He's talking specifically about the hardware, as he says in the first
paragraph.

> In order to know that the point of the article is not that one gotta read the
> previous one.

That's why he quotes the previous one in the first paragraph, provides a
link, and says "here's more specific details of what I'm talking about.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)