POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: clipka
Date: 13 Nov 2009 16:35:07
Message: <4afdd10b$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:

> Welcome then :-) In deed I'm glad you're participating, the more we're
> the faster research will go :-)
>
> Please spread the word; the WCG Forum have a thread with suggestion on
> how to help the WCG besides running the client, the most important one
> is this: spread the word to everyone you know or place you visit on The
> Net.

I guess I'll have to disappoint you in this respect: You're obviously
overestimating my enthusiasm for the project, which apparently is no
match to yours. Helping others is, as I must admit, not my primary
motivation in life. I think I'm quite quick to lend a hand if someone
asks for it and I'm able to, but I don't really have that boy-scout
mindset of constantly seeking for good deeds to do.

The WCG will now have my continuous support, but actually for me it was
just a one-time thing: All I did was install the software, and now it's
running happily in the background without me having to invest any
further energy.

Maybe that's the wrong way to live, but I can't help it: That's just the
way I am. So I prefer to consider it ok in its own accord.