POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: scott
Date: 13 Nov 2009 03:55:40
Message: <4afd1f0c$1@news.povray.org>
> Well, let's think about this. The building could randomly implode

Buildings don't randomly implode, they follow the laws of physics.  I would
imagine firefighters are quite skilled at knowing what to look for to decide
if a building is likely to collapse or not.  Even as a non-firefighter I am
quite sure that if my cooker has been on fire for 5 minutes my house is not
going to fall down, but if I see a wooden barn has been alight for half an
hour I'm not going anywhere near it!