POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Tim Cook
Date: 12 Nov 2009 14:54:23
Message: <4afc67ef$1@news.povray.org>
Well, the replacement enclosure arrived a few hours ago and I am
currently running a chkdisk on the drive to make sure it's fully
operational.  The bit on the old enclosure I suspected was burned out
was a nearly-clear bit of stuff on the new one vs. chocolate-looking,
and the new enclosure works just fine.  As far as I can tell.

So that's good.

Definitely can't wait to get desktop so can back this stuff up.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net