POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Exploding Computer : Exploding Computer Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Exploding Computer
From: Captain Jack
Date: 12 Nov 2009 13:20:00
Message: <4afc51d0$1@news.povray.org>
The following appeared, verbatim, at the bottom of a piece of junk e-mail I
received a little while ago:

to this email.
PLEASE, DON'T REPLY TO THIS MAIL.

I read it, and I realized that had I been a computer based life-form from
the Star Trek universe, my head would have exploded after a period of
sparking, sputtering, and smoking.

This is why I thank eleven random deities every single day that I was born a
human. The 'Net is a dangerous place.

--
Jack