POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the problems with the Blender UI : Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Nov 2009 11:27:01
Message: <4afc3755$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Guess I'm just spoilt with my $20k CAD software where each new version
> comes with 1GB of documentation and free training :-)

As opposed to the software I get to use, where the compiler costs $10K but
they won't sell it to you until you pay another $10K for a 3-day class where
they read you the manual. They can't give you the manual because (and I kid
you not) they lost the original file. So all they have left is the copy the
teachers held onto, having sold all the rest.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)