POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Transparant shadow? : Re: Transparant shadow? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 02:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparant shadow?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Nov 2009 07:39:37
Message: <4afc0209@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht

> Well it gave me something to do last night :)

Excellent! As they say here "Ledigheid is des duivels oorkussen" which my
dictionary translates as "Idleness is the parent of vice" or "The devil
always finds work for idle hands", but somehow I prefer the literal
translation "idleness is the devil's pillow". :-)

Thomas