POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 11 Nov 2009 21:30:41
Message: <4afb7351$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/11/09 17:28, clipka wrote:
> You know, I'm rather sceptic when people are all the rage about
> something they're convinced of. I've had my fair share of that myself to
> know how one can be grossly mistaken with it.

	This is important. Sadly, in this world, presentation is important.
Although I also detest people who try to make something so "presentable"
that it's actually dishonest.

	I'm pretty poor at convincing others to try something that I really
enjoy. I've learned to simply write a post with a short description and
a link (if it's a Web site), and leave out most appeals to emotion (e.g.
"save lives/humanity", etc). Well, at least most _strong_ appeals.<G>

--
Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.