POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: clipka
Date: 11 Nov 2009 18:42:25
Message: <4afb4be1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:

> When people post things here I go to the links and dig everything I want
> to know I don't question the poster with questions I can answer myself
> making a few clicks with the mouse. And most people do this, why I
> deserve less?

Maybe because the thing is less important to others than to you?

Going back to my original posting, I realize that it was not at all
clear (rather to the contrary as I must confess), but the questions I
asked in that post were meant to be purely rhethorical. My interest in
the project wasn't anywhere close to actually expect an answer.

Had you not reacted, I wouldn't have bothered any further about the project.

Maybe this explains a bit. (Realizing this, it also helps understanding
your reaction.)