POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Nov 2009 18:22:16
Message: <4afb4728$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:10:29 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Well, I never thought it was that strong, I apologize again. Although it
> wasn't because I was semi-informed and I could give some detail, was
> because of the pessimistic question/attitude like I didn't make sure
> this was legit before posting it here, but I think , as Warp and others
> posted here you need diplomacy and I was a bit emo about it, which
> clouded my rationality, is just that I feel emotionally attached to the
> WCG, you know what I mean?

Yep, and perfectly understandable.  It's important, as you noted, to use
some diplomacy, and in a case like this, separate the personal feelings
from the underlying question.

But I'm glad I could make you laugh - it might be funny to send some of
those questions to the Internet Oracle and see what creative answers come
back.  :-)

Jim