POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Nov 2009 15:52:48
Message: <4afb2420$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:21:17 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>> Well, it would be file-level backups. I don't know how Exchange stores
>> its mailboxes.
>
> In a giant database file. (It wouldn't surprise me if it's a JET
> database...)

I believe this is correct; I'd heard at one point that AD was based on
JET and also derived from Exchange (most directory services are at some
point derived from technology in mail systems - Novell's eDir product
uses the same database engine that GroupWise does, and GW has used
versions of that going back to WordPerfect Office).

Jim