POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Transparant shadow? : Re: Transparant shadow? Server Time
23 May 2024 03:43:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparant shadow?
From: clipka
Date: 11 Nov 2009 14:46:47
Message: <4afb14a7@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres schrieb:

>   Didn't test it, but looking at my own scenes now, I can confirm this
> finding: the ones I exported from Chief Architect where exported with
> Poseray, which puts the uv_mapping inside the pigment, indeed... you're
> fast, man!

Yeah, I guess I am - as a matter of fact, I even finished a fix some
minutes ago, ready to be submitted to the codebase.

Wasn't such a big deal actually. Throwing out the dozen lines of code
that handled the case that's working already, in favor of five lines of
code someplace else to handle both cases in one go did the job.