POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Warp
Date: 11 Nov 2009 13:14:37
Message: <4afaff0c@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> You have trouble with everything I write, you always try to polemicize
> everything I post. If you're so interested in this why don't you do what
> some have done here and go to the site and find out.

> You can't find out? Are you a noob web surfer? Learn to dig in the sites
> a little, that's the way the WWW is for now, you have to do a little
> "homework" to get your "candy".

> Anyways, the resulting database with the names of the proteins and the
> results of the folding will be public and free, it is already for what
> can be considered usuful. "World Community Grid has a network of
> dedicated partners, each bringing their special expertise and contribution."

> Is all there you just want me to convince you of joining with a long and
> detailed explanation, well I won't if you are an adult and have a
> conscience you would want at least know about it and get the information
> on your own.

  Your answer would have been much better if you had written only that
third paragraph and left the others out. Would it have been so difficult
to do so?

  If you want people to help, you use something called diplomacy. You answer
their questions and concerns in a respectful and understanding way. You don't
start to argue nor question their motives.

--
                                                          - Warp