POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2009 12:12:30
Message: <4afaf07e@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> There is apparently something wrong with my brain. When I come home
>>> from a dance class absolutely dripping with sweat and gasping for
>>> breath, I find myself thinking "yeah, that was a really great
>>> evening". It's like I *enjoy* hurting myself. o_O
>>
>> Indeed.
>
> But, dude... that doesn't even MAKE SENSE! >_<

Yes it does. You're not hurting yourself. You're just exercising.

Think about what it would mean to your evolution if every time you ran away
real hard or chased something so hard it made you sweat, you said "Wow, that
sucks, I'm gonna try to avoid that in the future."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)