POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid News : Re: World Community Grid News Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Community Grid News
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Nov 2009 11:55:03
Message: <4afaec67$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:04:27 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

>  See? it was there all the
> time, you just had to look for it.

That really wasn't necessary.  Here's how you're coming across to me:

Saul:  Hey, there's this really cool thing I know about!
World:  What's the benefit?
Saul:  Why don't you go and do your own research on it?  Do I have to
tell you everything?  Geez.

IOW, you're trying to tell people there's this thing you think is really
cool, and then punching people in the face when they ask questions about
it and telling them to search for themselves - and not even in a nice way.

And you wonder why people are reacting negatively?

Jim