POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the problems with the Blender UI : Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2009 11:22:44
Message: <4afae4d4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Seems like a market hole for something priced around
> $100-$500 that is halfway between Blender and 3D Studio (or whatever
> it's called now).

There's Hash:Animation Master.  They have good video tutorials online and do
a good job with character animation and such. It was like $300 last I
looked. It was OK. Doesn't do as much as blender (such as, no
post-processing, for example), but what it does I think it does better.

Also crappy documentation that doesn't match the release version.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)