POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft knows its terminology... : Re: Microsoft knows its terminology... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft knows its terminology...
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Nov 2009 04:44:22
Message: <4afa8776$1@news.povray.org>
>> It's strange, really. There are a lot of American films that are very
>> funny. And yet, all the American people that I have personally
>> interacted with don't seem to comprehend what "humour" actually is.
>
> If you start trying to joke with the head of IT after shouting at him
> for breaking all your servers then no wonder he wasn't laughing :-)

year on our Internet access, we should just use a piece of wet string.
And the director of IT is like "what, how do you send IP data using wet
string? I'm not sure I understand". (Whereas any intellligent person can
see that I obviously wasn't serious about that...)

> Seriously though, how big a sample of the USA population do you have?
> How random was it?

Some of our employees are apparently very, very random people.

Different kind of random though... Not the good kind.