POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the problems with the Blender UI : Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI
From: scott
Date: 11 Nov 2009 03:07:17
Message: <4afa70b5@news.povray.org>
> I disagree.  It's probably much more documented than most other free tools
> out there, thanks to tons of community generated tutorials,
> video-tutorials, wiki entries, wiki learning trails etc.

The problems I came across were because the online tutorials I found were
for versions much earlier than the one I had.  As such some buttons didn't
do what the tutorial expected, others were in a different place, and some
just plain didn't exist.  If proper documentation was provided with the
software, it would be tied to each version and there wouldn't be this
problem.