POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 11 Nov 2009 01:37:44
Message: <4afa5bb7@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Optimism, people! It was only a few hundred years ago people thought you'd
> fall apart if you went faster than a galloping horse... :)

Hahaha! Yeah... but I mean, Einstein has been proven right experimentally so
many times, even by items of technology that didn't not exist when he did
his "denk eksperimenten". I may be the typical cro-magnon who won't come
out of the cave and smell the mammoth, but lightspeed DOES seem to be the
ultimate speed limit...
--
Stefan Viljoen