POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: POV RAY 2D : Re: POV RAY 2D Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV RAY 2D
From: clipka
Date: 10 Nov 2009 13:46:53
Message: <4af9b51d@news.povray.org>
Captain Jack schrieb:

> I wonder if 2D stuff could be added as a post processing effect; that would
> be shapes and such that would be added onto the image plane. I've got a
> whole rack of post effects I'd like to see in POV, and that one might have
> it's uses. If done as a post effect, I'm sure it would be faster to animate
> then using the camera mapping macros.

I guess you know the answer already...

"Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not an image post-processor!"

You want automatic postprocessing of your rendered image? add
Post_Frame_Command="imagemagick ... " to your INI file.

(Not that there's any "imagemagick" command in the ImageMagick package,
but I guess you get the point...)