POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Nov 2009 12:54:40
Message: <4af9a8e0$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Really? I would have thought running around requires *lots* of muscle
> power. (That's why I can't do it, for example...)

Comparatively speaking.  Running doesn't take unusual amounts of muscle
power. Running when three 300-pound linebackers are holding you down takes
unusual amounts of muscle power.

If you can't run fast, it's because you're doing it wrong. Don't think about
your legs. Start running, then move your arms as fast as you can. Running is
in the arms, not the legs. (Hence the "runs like a girl" concept.)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)