POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Nov 2009 11:39:31
Message: <4af99743$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Does that include Team Fortress 2, HalfLife 2, Counter-Strike: Source,
> Portal, Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, and Mass Effect?

I have Thief3 installed. The Windows dir is like 4x the size of the program
files dirs.

> Each individual game typically eats about 4GB or so...

Steam needs to give you that option, yah. Did you ask them? :-) I don't
remember if Steam asks where to install Steam when you install it. I don't
see any obvious way to change it after the fact.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)