POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft knows its terminology... : Re: Microsoft knows its terminology... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft knows its terminology...
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Nov 2009 10:29:24
Message: <4af986d4@news.povray.org>
>> Ah, sarcasm. Something America will apparently never understand...
>
> I dunno... I think we get sarcasm pretty well.

It's strange, really. There are a lot of American films that are very
funny. And yet, all the American people that I have personally
interacted with don't seem to comprehend what "humour" actually is.
Like, they literally can't comprehend jokes. They think you're being
completely serious. It's really weird...