POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft knows its terminology... : Re: Microsoft knows its terminology... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft knows its terminology...
From: Captain Jack
Date: 10 Nov 2009 09:38:21
Message: <4af97add$1@news.povray.org>
news:4af93f1a$1@news.povray.org...
> Warp wrote:
>
>>   You will be assimilated. Sarcasm is futile.
>
> Ah, sarcasm. Something America will apparently never understand...

I dunno... I think we get sarcasm pretty well. The subtleties of satire seem
to be lost on us for the most part, though.

For most of my compatriots, it seems like we want our entertainment to be
visceral, mostly consisting of explosions, cute young lasses, and beer.

Not necessarily on that order, mind...

:D