POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: scott
Date: 10 Nov 2009 06:35:24
Message: <4af94ffc$1@news.povray.org>
> I've seen quite a few programs (mostly stuff ported from Unix, oddly
> enough) which don't like spaces in pathnames.

Yeh an old CAD program we had here (ported from Unix) worked like that.
You'd navigate using some standard Windows file open dialog box (at least
they managed to use that) then when you chose the file it would give a "File
not found" error!  If you didn't remember this then you'd be sat there
thinking WTF why can't it open this file...