POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. : Re: Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swell.
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Nov 2009 05:21:31
Message: <4af93eab$1@news.povray.org>
>> ...yeah, shopping online tends to be cheaper. Quality is another matter,
>> of course.
>
> Buy from reputable dealers, and quality isn't an issue.

I don't mean to imply that quality is *necessarily* an issue, just that
it *can* be more of an issue. As you say, it depends who you buy from.

I often buy from Maplin because 1) I don't have to wait for it to be
delivered, 2) their staff actually have a frickin clue, and 3) they
don't argue about returns.

Then again, ebuyer.com are usually very good, so...