POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something I hate about web forums : Re: Something I hate about web forums Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something I hate about web forums
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Nov 2009 14:55:20
Message: <4af873a8$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:27:26 -0500, Warp wrote:

>   If it's an interesting anecdote, then there's nothing wrong about it.
> However, if it's just a personal diary entry which may be just midly
> interesting to perhaps a few people, and you keep making such posts
> regularly (or if I put it in harsher terms, if you start being outright
> boring with your regular lengthy posts), then that's when, in my
> opinion, you are going over the line.

And as you say, that's your opinion.  Personally, I find Andy's posts
generally to be interesting, and it seems I'm not alone - since others
reply to them here as well.

But I couldn't resist the opportunity to tweak your nose over it -
there's a certain irony when one complains about someone making 'bloggy'
posts and then making one themselves.... ;-)

Jim