POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the problems with the Blender UI : Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 9 Nov 2009 02:37:57
Message: <4af7c6d4@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> You go back to it after a couple months not using it, and even the simple
> trivial stuff like making a box bigger is once again completely unobvious.
> Sheesh.

True! I'm working on something, and it seems I'll need good ol' Blenda for
some of the more intricate geometry in the scene. I'm trying to remember
how to extrude along a curve and BOY the interface isn't helping a bit.

I wonder if the upcoming 2.5 revamp is going to make it much easier or
harder, and how well existing Blender experience will translate for users
who must now use a new interface...
--
Stefan Viljoen