POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) : Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers)
From: Warp
Date: 6 Nov 2009 16:41:11
Message: <4af497f7@news.povray.org>
SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Did you play the game on the PC or Xbox? What is the PC version's
> control scheme like?

  On the PC (if you can deduce that from the hardware specs I posted).

  I don't know about the mouse/keyboard controls because I used a
Rumblepad 2 gamepad to play the game, so it's basically the same as
with the xbox.

  (The game expects an xbox360 gamepad, and those are, probably intentionally,
configured a bit differently than regular Windows gamepads. Some buttons have
a different mapping, and the y axis of the left thumbstick is reversed.
However, there exists an emulation dll which you simply copy to the folder
of the game executable and which remaps the regular Windows gamepad controls
to the xbox360 gamepad equivalents, and the game is fooled into thinking you
have an xbox360 gamepad, and it works perfectly.)

--
                                                          - Warp