POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An armed society is a safe society : Re: An armed society is a safe society Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An armed society is a safe society
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2009 12:38:34
Message: <4af45f1a$1@news.povray.org>
SharkD wrote:
> This is still a lot more than the average office complex or neighborhood
> school.

How do you know?

Grade school, sure, I'll grant you. But the last office I worked in, at
least two people carried, and that was about 40 or 50 people in the company.
Indeed, I've never worked at a company of >10 people that I didn't know at
least one person who carried.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)