POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Win help editors : Re: Win help editors Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win help editors
From: clipka
Date: 6 Nov 2009 09:20:52
Message: <4af430c4$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible schrieb:

> Heh. *My* laser printer at home doesn't even have a duplexer. If you
> want to do this, you have to ask Acrobat to print the odd-numbered pages
> in reverse order, feed the stack of pages thus generated back into the
> beast, and tell Acrobat to print even-numbered pages in forwards order.
>
> Or is it the other way around? I can never remember...

... and make sure that you print an even number of pages!

 > Notice that *only* Acrobat actually offers the ability to do these
 > things, as far as I can tell. If you want to print from some other
 > program... good luck!

Heh, *my* laser printer doesn't have any duplex printing hardware
either, but the driver is smart enough to do the even/odd
forward/reverse trick by itself, and give clear instructions how to
insert the printed stack back in the paper tray :-)