POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Win help editors : Re: Win help editors Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win help editors
From: clipka
Date: 6 Nov 2009 09:16:18
Message: <4af42fb2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible schrieb:

>> When I first discovered POV-Ray, I printed out the entire help file. I
>> don't think it was 2000 pages, but it was a big stack nevertheless :S
>
> Duplex?

I'd rather have guessed sprocket-feed...

(*Nnjeeeeeeegh! Nnjeeeeeegh! Nnjeeeeegh!*)

Those were the times when you /would/ print out documentation, because
otherwise you'd have to close your work, fire up the text viewer, try to
find the diskette with the documentation file, and ultimately wonder
what you forgot to remember what it was that you wanted to... darn!