POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) : Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers)
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Nov 2009 18:06:14
Message: <4af35a66$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Trying to follow a movie tends
> to limit what the game can offer in terms of gameplay and story.

Except TRON. ;-)

>   So I was curious about this new game called "Batman: Arkham Asylum", as
> it has received tons of praise from critics all over,

Even Yahtzee likes it.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/926-Batman-Arkham-Asylum

I downloaded the free demo to the XBox, which takes you thru some
hand-to-hand, some pounce, and some
sneak-around-knock-off-thugs-in-the-darkness parts. Seems like lots of fun.
Definitely in my queue to purchase. I hope they explain in the full game
what the indicators around the screen mean. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)