POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disturbing the peace : Re: Disturbing the peace Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disturbing the peace
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Nov 2009 13:34:13
Message: <4af31aa5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_on_fire

Been there, done that.  Came in at 11PM to turn things off.  Came in 11AM
the next morning while the operators are cleaning up.  "Darren, did you see
this?"   "Indeed. I was the one that turned it off."   "And you didn't come
in early to help clean it up?"  "Quite intentionally, I assure you."

I had no desire to clean up 700 pages worth of the middle of the "0"
character spewed around the room in paper and ribbon.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)