POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Nov 2009 16:41:09
Message: <4af1f4f5$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:39:41 -0500, Tim Cook wrote:

> It was a compilation album, only having Only If... and Paint the Sky
> with Stars as songs that hadn't previously been on albums (though Only
> If... had been on a single).

Interesting, I guess maybe I had seen one of these compilation albums a
couple years ago and forgot it - but now you mention it, it does sound
familiar.

I do own most of her albums, having gotten Amarintine last December as a
gift.  The rest I collected over the years, I have two copies of The
Celts, actually - two different releases.

Jim