POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: Tim Cook
Date: 4 Nov 2009 15:39:43
Message: <4af1e68f@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 04:11:47 -0500, Tim Cook wrote:
>> ...and a bit of French in Only If... on Paint the Sky with Stars
> Hmmm, now there's an album of hers I don't have yet....

It was a compilation album, only having Only If... and Paint the Sky
with Stars as songs that hadn't previously been on albums (though Only
If... had been on a single).

There's about half a dozen or so songs she's done that are 'b-sides', as
it were, appearing either only on a single or on different countries'
versions of an album...you can fairly easily find them in torrents that
contain (almost all of) her discography.  As specific variants of albums
and singles are extremely difficult to find (and almost certainly not
other than secondhand) most places, I don't see it as terribly bad,
especially if you've already legitimately bought the albums to which you
*do* have access.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net