POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : yay! got my graphics tablet :D : Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Nov 2009 10:16:57
Message: <4af19ae9$1@news.povray.org>
>> An entire year of drawing classes, and I never once produced anything
>> approaching being this good. Kind of depressing, really. I guess I
>> just inherantly suck at drawing. :-(
>
> Well, everyone has a special talent:  you have good math skills.

I'm not sure where everybody gets this idea from. I have no idea how to
perform polynomial division, complete the square, factorise polynomials,
compute triangle angles or any number of other basic school-level math
tasks. (Not forgetting of course that I have *no idea* what 7 * 6 is
without getting out pencil and paper to calculate it.)

> Sam just beat both of us in both drawing, math and povray! :D

Heh. I'm used to being beaten. It's the story of my life...