POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Nov 2009 16:41:13
Message: <4af0a379$1@news.povray.org>
>> Wait - YouTube has *legal* stuff on it as well now?? O_O
>>
> It was always possible to upload legal stuff.

Well, yes, I'm sure all those videos of "hey I filmed this dude totally
trip over a banana skin with my camera phone" are probably legal. (I.e.,
the videos that no sane person would watch.)

> But your reaction sort of supports my point, thanks.

Heh. The videos of "hey I filmed this concert I went to" are presumably
*not* legal... And then there's the fact that just about every movie
ever made can be found on YouTube somewhere. And then we get to Why is
the Rum Gone? and it's ilk...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/