POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Nov 2009 17:42:17
Message: <4aef6049$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:35:48 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Well, presumably people who aren't me have, you know, "normal" tastes in
> music. As in, they like one particular style and only listen to that.

I find that most people have a broad range of styles they like.

If you looked at my music collection from 20 years ago, you'd probably
never expect to find Queen or The Eagles in it, yet I've got both.  Most
of what was in my collection at the time was classical composers.

The list of music I listen to at the gym is a mix of Bear McCreary and
Queen.  The tempos just work right for me.

Jim