POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Nov 2009 15:35:45
Message: <4aef42a1$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   You mean someone who buys Enya doesn't buy Dire Straits? Why not?

Well, presumably people who aren't me have, you know, "normal" tastes in
music. As in, they like one particular style and only listen to that.

Also, while I'm sure probably a lot of people who buy X also buy
unrelated Y, there would have to be a hell of a lot of people buying
*the same* unrelated Y for the statistics to pan out like this... which
would be a really big coincidence.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/