POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random name statistics : Re: Random name statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random name statistics
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 2 Nov 2009 14:05:34
Message: <4aef2d7e$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/02/09 10:16, Darren New wrote:
>> Correlation does not imply causation. (Although it wouldn't surprise
>> me if that is the reason).
>
> I just meant that it would have been the school who might have reported
> it to CPS, *if* it was the name causing the trouble. I'm pretty certain
> CPS doesn't just come into random homes and take kids away just in case,
> so someone must have said something.

	I'm sure someone said something. The point of contention was whether
that "something" was merely the name, or something worse.

	And it was related to a birthday cake at a store - not a school. In
fact, they simply went to another store and got the cake made there.

--
People who don't eat yogurt are uncultured.