POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lies, damn lies and statistics : Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lies, damn lies and statistics
From: TC
Date: 2 Nov 2009 08:19:28
Message: <4aeedc60$1@news.povray.org>
I own CD's from Enya, Clannad and other Celtic / Irish / Scottish stuff.
Even had a tape from Andy Steward. Loreena McKennitt (Lady of Shallot,
Portmore) is nice, too.

Nonetheless, when the mood takes me, I like to listen to Madonna, Dire
Straits and (long ago) from Michael Jackson, too. Visage, Pet Shop Boys, the
whole 80's stuff. Boney M (very long ago), Barclay James Harvest - all these
brings fond memories. And when I still had a comparatively fast car:
Steppenwolf  and Genesis rock at 140 mph ;-)

Nice to hear that other people have the same mixed taste as I have...

However, I abhor "classical" music - I really do. I find it lame and tame.
Yes, I admit: ain't got no class, ain't got no style...