POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random name statistics : Re: Random name statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random name statistics
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Nov 2009 13:04:36
Message: <4aedcdb4$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> On 10/30/09 12:10, Darren New wrote:
>>> But seriously, from this distance it's impossible to tell whether the
>>> authorities did they because they don't like the beliefs of the
>>> family, or because the family has actually been doing something more
>>> serious.
>>
>> Well, the article claimed there were no reports of abuse or anything.
>
>     How often is that the case when CPS is involved?

I don't know. I'd guess it's not very common for CPS to get involved if
nobody calls them to say there's a problem.

My sister-in-law works for CPS. I'll ask her when I see her how it works.

> That there were no
> reports of abuse really does not tell us much about why they were taken
> away.

They were taken away because they tried to register "Adolph Hitler Smith"
for school, I'm guessing.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)