POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random name statistics : Re: Random name statistics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random name statistics
From: Invisible
Date: 30 Oct 2009 06:46:44
Message: <4aeac414@news.povray.org>
>> Naming your daughter Delilah is... hell, why not go the whole hog and
>> name her "Satan" or something? :-P
>
> Apparently, some people have tried. I could not immediately find a link
> to that particular incident, but these are somewhat related:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6937327.stm

Oh dear God help us all...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01/13/2009-01-13_report_child_named_adolf_hitler_removed_.html

...my God, just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

(Giving your child an unusual name is one thing. Pretending that a band
of people didn't do something horrifyingly evil is another. And
decorating your home with the bannar of said people is another thing
again. WTF?)